At Calibrate, we exist to help people create generational wealth through real estate.
LOOKING TO INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE & THE REAL ESTATE MARKET
HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE MARKET AND MARKETING SKILLS TO MAKE THE PROCESS SMOOTH AND SIMPLE.
First class, best in the business. A pleasure to work with.”
Calibrate is an excellent team to work with from start to finish”.
Number one in my book. The best team I have ever worked with”.
[Calibrate] continue[s] to exceed our expectations. We are privileged to have you as part of our investment team”.
I can’t thank you enough for the job you’ve done and your attention to detail throughout this process. I’m so glad we hired you!”
KYLE MALNATI – CEO/BROKER
Kyle Malnati is a commercial real estate broker specializing in multifamily and investment sales. Kyle has been fortunate to experience many successes in his brokerage career which includes the following awards: Company Top Producer in ’09, ’12, ’13, ’14, ’15; REALTOR Magazine “30 Under 30” National Award Winner in 2012; Denver Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” in ’08, ’09, ’10, ’12, ’13, ’14, ’15; DBJ Young Broker “Heavy Hitter” in 2008; Company Rookie of the Year in 2007. Kyle attributes his career accomplishments to keeping focused on his clients’ goals, having wonderful mentors, working hard, and becoming an industry specialist.
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Agent (2005)
- University of Wyoming, B.S. Finance (2004)
- 2016 – Present: Owner, Calibrate Real Estate, Denver, CO
- 2011 – 2016: Partner/Shareholder, Madison & Company Properties, Denver, CO
- 2008 – 2011: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2006 – 2007: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2004 – 2006: Broker Associate/Transaction Manager, Unique Properties, Denver, CO
Kyle and his wife Courtney, are the proud parents of their daughter, Charlotte; and their twins, Amelia and Henry. They love life in Colorado and both graduated from metro-area high schools before attending the University of Wyoming. When Kyle is not at work, he loves spending time with his family and being active in various sports. Kyle plays men’s competitive lacrosse from the Spring to the Fall and competes in a triathlon once a year, and enjoys other various team sports like ice hockey and football. Kyle is also involved in several local charities. He was on the Board of Directors for Broker’s Benefiting Kids and has participated in charitable events for Hope Communities, the Joanne Ficke foundation, Bonfils Blood Centers, Youth Roots, A Precious Child, and Project Voyce.
KAYLA RAUCH – MANAGING BROKER
Kayla Rauch is the Managing Broker at Calibrate Real Estate and handles much of the day to day operations of the company. Kayla joined the Calibrate Real Estate team in 2017, after working in the salon industry for over 10 years. Kayla was hired as the team’s Administrative Assistant and was soon after promoted to the Business Manager. With her extensive background in guest relations, time management, and organization, Kayla brings a wealth of skills to the Calibrate Team.
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Agent (2020)
- B.A. Psychology, University of Colorado Denver (2013)
- 2021: Managing Broker
- 2017-2021: Business Manager, Calibrate Real Estate
- 2017: Administrative Assistant, Calibrate Real Estate
- 2013-2016: Team Lead of Three Cutters Salon & Spa
- 2009-2013: Inventory Specialist at the Aveda Institute
Kayla lives with her husband and 2 dogs in the Lakewood neighborhood. In her free time, Kayla enjoys spending time outdoors and taking full advantage of the great state of Colorado. Kayla also enjoys traveling and taking weekend road trips to explore and adventure as much as possible.
ANA JEWETT - ASSOCIATE BROKER
Ana is a residential REALTOR at Calibrate Real Estate and she is a valued leader within the organization. Ana earned her real estate license in 2017 and enjoys guiding her clients through the sale and purchase of their homes, from the listing phase all the way through the closing. She is dedicated to her clients and likes solving problems for her Sellers and Buyers. She loves navigating her clients on the journey of home ownership and helping them achieve the American Dream!
Ana was one of the founding members of Calibrate when the brokerage firm was established in 2016. She got her start in real estate in 2014, working with Kyle Malnati and Greg Johnson as their Administrative Assistant at Madison Commercial Properties. Throughout the five years working with Kyle and Greg as a staff member, she was promoted from Administrative Assistant to Transaction Coordinator in 2015 and from Senior Transaction Coordinator to Sales Manager in 2018. In 2019, Ana transitioned from her role as the Sales Manager at Calibrate into a full-time residential REALTOR and she is excited to represent more clients in the sale and purchase of their homes.
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Agent (2017)
- B.A. Sociology, University of Colorado Boulder (2013)
- 2017-Present: Broker
- 2017-2018: Sales Manager at Calibrate Real Estate
- 2016-2017: Senior Transaction Coordinator at Calibrate Real Estate
- 2015-2016: Transaction Coordinator at Madison Commercial Properties
- 2014-2015: Administrative Assistant at Madison Commercial Properties
In her free time, Ana enjoys spending time with her husband, Chris, and going to comedy shows and concerts in Denver.
sam bretz - associate broker
Sam Bretz is a commercial real estate broker specializing in multifamily sales throughout the Denver Metro area. Before his move to brokerage, Sam was the Financial Analyst for Calibrate Real Estate and handled much of the research and analysis of investment properties, as well as growing sales production. He joined the Calibrate Real Estate team in 2018, after working in sales.
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Agent (2019)
B.A. Economics, University of Colorado Boulder (2016)
- 2019-Present: Commercial Real Estate Broker, Calibrate Real Estate
- 2018-2019: Financial Analyst, Calibrate Real Estate
- 2016-2018: Renewal Sales Specialist, ServiceSource
Sam is a lifelong Coloradan who you can find skiing all winter long, and hiking, camping, and golfing all summer. He enjoys going to Denver’s various parks with his wife, Lauren, and taking in all the city has to offer. When not outdoors, Sam loves going to the movies, and quotes them frequently. He attended the University of Colorado Boulder, and is still an avid fan of the Buffs.
JIM CASEY - ASSOCIATE BROKER
Jim Casey is an Associate Broker specializing in multifamily real estate and investment opportunities in North Denver. Jim has his Masters Degree in Real Estate and Bachelors degree in construction. After finishing school, Jim worked for four years as a Project Manager for a Colorado based construction company. In this role he gained experience building a wide variety of building types all over the front range. Jim leverages his background in construction to give him a unique perspective on the real estate industry. Jim is passionate about the Colorado Real Estate market and he has been published in the Colorado Real Estate Journal for his perspective on real estate development. Jim serves his clients by establishing trust as well as understanding and conveying the intricacies of the real estate industry. Jim looks forward to assisting you with all you real estate needs.
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Agent (2019)
- University of Denver, M.S. Real Estate and the Built Environment (2017)
- Colorado State University, B.S. Construction Management (2012)
- 2019-Present: Commercial Real Estate Broker, Calibrate Real Estate
- 2017-Present: Real Estate Investor
- 2012-2016: Project Engineer, Golden Triangle Construction
Jim lives in the Berkley neighborhood of Denver with his wife Hali and their two dogs. Together they own and manage several investment properties in Colorado and throughout the United States. Jim enjoys the Colorado lifestyle to its fullest. In the winters he is an avid skier and in the summer he has taken up mountain biking and camping. Occasionally on a long weekend Jim will take his Airstream trailer for a road trip. Jim also enjoys life in the city. He is a appreciates live music and he loves taking advantage of the growing culinary scene in Denver. Jim and Hali are expecting their first child in May 2019.
MATT PETERSON - ASSOCIATE BROKER
Matt Peterson is a Broker that focuses on residential leasing. Matt serves as an internim between Owners and sourcing great long term tenants. Prior to joining Calibrate, he worked at Zephyr Real Estate Services where he leases everything from small one bedrooms to large luxury homes. Matt’s main focus is Central Denver, but does work throughout the Metro Area.
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Agent (2014)
- University of Colorado Denver, BFA (2007)
- 2019-Present: Real Estate Broker, Calibrate Real Estate
- 2015-2019: Zephyr Real Estate Services
- 2014-2015: Keller Williams Broker Associate
Matt lives in Southeast Denver with his wife and daughter. He moved to Denver in 2002 and just can’t seem to leave. In his down time you can find him struggling on the golf course or escaping the city noice in the Colorado mountains.
MICHAEL CSRNKO - ASSOCIATE BROKER
Michael is a commercial real estate broker specializing in multi-family and residential sales in Denver. After more than a decade of investing experience, Michael has an unmatched eye for value and is fiercely committed to the success of his clients. He specializes in sourcing properties off-market and is passionate about empowering his clients to build wealth through real estate.
Mike’s dedication to the outcome of each transaction helps set him apart from his peers while creating ultra-loyal clients. Mike’s unique experience, from working with triple net investors to founding a construction company, makes him a truly exceptional real estate broker.
- B.A. Finance and Political Science, University of Kansas (2003)
- M.S. Real Estate Construction Management, University of Denver (2009)
- M.S. Finance, University of Denver (2009)
- 2021 – Present: Real Estate Broker at Calibrate Real Estate
- 2019-2021: Real Estate Agent at Ed Prather
- 2019 – 2019: Purchasing Agent at Lokal Homes
- 2006-2019: Founder at Bruin Development, LLC and READS, Inc.
- 2004-2006: Real Estate Broker at Unique Properties
- 2003-2004: Real Estate Broker at Marcus and Millichap
- 2002-2003: Project Manager at a commercial construction company
Mike is the proud father of two and lives in East Denver with his wife, kids, and dog. He enjoys outdoor sports, reading, woodworking, and all things University of Kansas Jayhawks & DU Pioneers.
JAKE LOWELL - ASSOCIATE BROKER
Jake Lowell is a Commercial Broker at Calibrate Real Estate and handles research and analysis of investment properties, as well as assisting in the day to day operations. Jake joins the Calibrate team after working the last several years in the software industry.
- B.A. Communication, University of Colorado (2016)
- 2021-Present: Associate Broker, Calibrate Real Estate
- 2020-2021: Financial Analyst, Calibrate Real Estate
- 2019-2020: Outbound Conversion & Service Specialist, PointsBet
- 2018-2019: Sales Development Team Lead, Incident Response Technologies
- 2017-2018: Senior Account Development Specialist, Four Winds Interactive
Born in Michigan, Jake moved out to Colorado at a very young age. He is an avid skier so leaving the mountains has never been an option for him. He met his wife Rachel while studying at the University of Colorado and are very excited to grow with the city that they call home. The two are parents to a sweet chocolate lab and a fluffy short husky. Jake is very passionate about Detroit and Denver sports, exploring and enjoying the mountains, and spending time with his friends and family.
Zack Jenkins - ASSOCIATE BROKER
Zack Jenkins is a commercial real estate broker at Calibrate Real Estate, specializing in multifamily sales and office tenant representation. He is dedicated to the success of his clients and strives to be a valuable
resource by being versed on the current state of the markets in Denver.
Prior to working at Calibrate Real Estate, Zack spent 3+ years working for CBRE as a Project Manager,
where he was responsible for managing and delivering commercial interior projects from concept to close out. He worked closely with brokers to determine project budgets, preliminary schedules, potential risks, etc. to help aid in lease negotiations and get the most value for clients.
- University of Colorado, Leeds School of Business- B.S.B.A in Business Management, Strategy and
- University of Texas, Dallas (Remote)- Certificate In Fundamentals of Project Management)
- 2022- Present- Associate Broker, Calibrate RE
- 2021-2022- Financial Analyst Calibrate RE
- 2017-2020- Project Manager, CBRE
Zack is a transplant from Atlanta, GA who enjoys all the outdoor activities Colorado has to offer. He can be seen hitting the ski slopes in the winter and fly fishing or golfing in the Summer. He enjoys traveling with his fiancé, Taylor, whether for weekend getaways or international travel. Zack attended the University of Colorado- Go Buffs!
ANDREW FORESMAN -
Andrew Foresman is the Business Manager at Calibrate Real Estate and handles the marketing and business operations of the company. Andrew joined the Calibrate Real Estate team in late 2021 after working in the utilities and construction industry for over 15 years. With his extensive background in customer service, time management, leading crews, and understanding of city regulations and codes, Andrew brings a number of skills to the Calibrate Team.
- Emily Griffith Technical College (2012-2013)
- University of Wyoming (2002-2005)
- University of Northern Colorado (2000-2002)
- 2021 - Present: Business Manager
- 2013-2021: Utility Field Technician
- 2007-2013: Sales Specialist/Crew Leader
Andrew lives in Englewood with his 2 dogs. He enjoys spending time outdoors fishing, mountain biking, camping, and skiing and taking advantage of everything Colorado has to offer. Andrew also enjoys arts and crafts and spends a lot of his free time doing leather craft as a hobby. His Favorite place to be on the weekends is in Grand Lake enjoying the gorgeous views and catching fish.
Jeffrey GAGNE - ANALYST
Jeffrey Gagne is our newest Analyst at Calibrate Real Estate, handling research and analysis of investment properties and also assists in all aspects of Calibrate’s day to day operations, with plans of moving to the Broker Associate role in Early 2023.He has over 5 years of Residential and Commercial Property Management experience working in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Denver, CO. Jeff earned his Real Estate license in 2018. He also previously managed two Homeowners associations and has passed his Mortgage Loan Origination testing
His extensive knowledge of real estate, operations, technology, marketing, and the greater Denver area markets contribute to the high level of service that Calibrate provides to all of it’s clients.
- University of Memphis, BBA International Business (2011)
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Agent (2018)
- 2022 - Present: Analyst - Calibrate Real Estate
- 2019 - 2022: Operations Manager, Hogarth Property Company
- 2018 - 2019: Property Manager, Hogarth Property Company
- 2018 - 2020: Associate Broker, Ruschmeyer Corporation
- 2017 - 2018: Assistant Property Manager, Hogarth Property Company
Jeff previously lived in Memphis, Shanghai, Milwaukee, Chicago, Nashville, and Orlando; he finally found his forever city after moving in Denver in 2014. Jeff and his Native Coloradan Girlfriend live in their home in the Lowry neighborhood of Denver and are two proud parents to their Cats, Felix and Edmund, with plans to add a Shiba Inu pup to the family in the near future. In his free time, Jeff produces music from his home studio, reads super dry non-fiction with the occasional Dune or Lord of the Rings books, loves going to shows, and camping in between. He is also a golf enthusiast, enjoying both traditional and Disc golf. Though better at one than the other, you will need to play him in both to find out.